the site > suggestions, requests, support

UKB soldiers MIA

<< < (20/20)

Fiend:
I would say the karma system has merit in direct correlation to the proportion of +ve karma floating around compared to -ve karma....

To me it looks like a little nod of the head (or occasionally shake) for anyone and anyone who says something another user values (or occasionally disdains) enough. It definitely seems to be based on the interest / entertainment / incisiveness / humour etc of the posts.

Fultonius:

--- Quote from: Fiend on January 06, 2022, 09:35:48 pm ---I would say the karma system has merit in direct correlation to the proportion of +ve karma floating around compared to -ve karma....

To me it looks like a little nod of the head (or occasionally shake) for anyone and anyone who says something another user values (or occasionally disdains) enough. It definitely seems to be based on the interest / entertainment / incisiveness / humour etc of the posts.

--- End quote ---

I'm on -3 and deserved each one as I was being a nob. I reckon it works. It's not like UKB has some gawd-awful algorithm pushing those of high karma to the top.

fatneck:
Whist I did post on this thread whilst it was current, I'm bumping it up as re-reading it (and seeing the updates) made me wish I'd left at some point so people could wistfully reminisce about me then I worried that no one would remember me then i realised the self-centered futility of this whole excercise and was going to delete the post but thought better of it and left it...

Sorry about that  :lets_do_it_wild:

Fiend:
Cariliois the prince of the prince lines, he was just coming into his own too, before a mysterious disappearance??

Wellsy:
Think he felt pretty unwelcome tbh, not to speak for him like, but this is what I heard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version