the site > suggestions, requests, support

UKB soldiers MIA

(1/20) > >>

Fiend:
Had a random chance meeting with the lovely DOB down in Chee Dale the other day, and was moaning the lack of Blog Of Dob etc. This got my thinking about UKB, errr, legends / reprobates of times yonder, and whatever happened to them:

dobbin - two kids and in and out of climbing a bit but seems psyched now

a dense loner - had a kid, who knows it might have mellowed him horror of horrors

Jim - ???

JasperSharpe - dunno, didn't rise to my bait when I posted a full list of unrepeated Medwards routes...

slackline - spent 5 years attempting a concrete mathematical proof as to how it was ontologically essential to correctly reference google links when asking questions on UKB, succeeded, and then disappeared into his own arse in a black hole of collapsing algorithms. Also had kids??

Scouse D - ???

dave - at least two kids and fell out with UKB over moderation afaik??

Sloper - two kids, more on the way, was so disgusted with Brexit that even he's given up on the Tories so perhaps no more fire for being their mouthpiece on here

cofe - ???

Kim - ???

Huffy - became a Captains Of Crush legend, took up mixed martial arts but lost his world title to Rich Simpson of course. Maybe??

Duma:
Fuck all those losers, what about Fingers Of A Martyr?
Not just best username ever, but starter of many a classic thread including the still extant books...

Bonjoy:

--- Quote from: Fiend on July 15, 2020, 08:46:08 pm ---
Sloper - two kids, more on the way, was so disgusted with Brexit that even he's given up on the Tories so perhaps no more fire for being their mouthpiece on here

--- End quote ---
Walked out after arguing with me about usage of the word pogrom. Never came back.

robertostallioni:
I miss Houdini.

and Bubba tbh.

Fiend:
I forgot about Houdini, FOAM, and I remembered Bubba earlier but forgot to include him....good calls guys  :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version