UKBouldering.com

Restrictions on local travel to be lifted in Wales Monday 6th July (Read 3071 times)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
Just listened to the Welsh Government Corona announcement: 2 weeks from Monday local travel restriction will be lifted and visitors allowed back in Wales.

petejh

• forum hero
For sale:

'Welsh Patriot' super saver bundle. This car-crime prevention pack containis 1 each of  'Cymru am Byth' and 'Dal dy Dir' car stickers, plus a Cymru flag sticker. Guaranteed 57% reduction in likelihood of patriotic yokels damaging your car, compared with non-stickered vehicles.
£10. Paypal accepted.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 01:37:28 pm by petejh »

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Glad fr you guys. We still have "stay local" in place.

Pantontino

• forum hero
For sale:

'Welsh Patriot' super saver bundle. This car-crime prevention pack containis 1 each of  'Cymru am Byth' and 'Dal di Dir' car stickers, plus a Cymru flag sticker. Guaranteed 57% reduction in likelihood of patriotic yokels damaging your car, compared with non-stickered vehicles.
£10. Paypal accepted.

I've got a Welsh shopping bag with a ddraig goch on it - been leaving it on the front seat while i'm off rummaging in the quarries. Seems to have done the trick! :-)

Pantontino

• forum hero

Are there any announcements due?

Pantontino

• forum hero
For sale:

'Welsh Patriot' super saver bundle. This car-crime prevention pack containis 1 each of  'Cymru am Byth' and 'Dal dy Dir' car stickers, plus a Cymru flag sticker. Guaranteed 57% reduction in likelihood of patriotic yokels damaging your car, compared with non-stickered vehicles.
£10. Paypal accepted.

Ha - just noticed you changed the spelling for Dal dy Dir! ;-)

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
Will I be OK parking this?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

Are there any announcements due?

We were supposed to go to Phase 2 yesterday, but have only really got "Phase 1 lite" instead, main difference is travel for recreation is not lifted and limited to "local", next announcement is 29th. Be nice to be able to travel a bit more, but I'm lucky I've got a lot to keep me busy on my doorstep for now, but be good to know if we can sort out a cottage somewhere for the school holidays.

petejh

• forum hero
Will I be OK parking this?

I'd check the engine doesn't have a leak.

tomtom

• forum hero
For sale:

£10. Paypal accepted.

Can you get those magnetically mounted please?

duncan

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
For sale:

£10. Paypal accepted.

Can you get those magnetically mounted please?

Good plan, you need to be able swap for this when you’re bolt clipping in Dorset.

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
Great news! Looking to get on the Llyn asap

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Ditto. My Dad has emailed Gwynedd council about a refund on his double-rate second home council tax... short shrift I reckon!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal