UKBouldering.com

Home speakers (Read 5610 times)

Andy F

• forum hero
  • Ex-ex-climber
#25 Re: Home speakers
June 17, 2022, 05:57:10 pm
I have an ultimate ears speaker, it was about £100 on Amazon, it's really good after using it for about 8 months.
Bluetooth works well, it's waterproof, bombproof, decent battery life and impressive sound quality for the small size.
I'm tempted to get another one or one higher in the range. Eg the Megaboom3. They can also link in pairs.

The one I have at the moment is the wonderboom.
We’re same - in fact we’ve got 2, although haven’t tried linking. A Megaboom 3 in the kitchen and a smaller one (Boom 2, I think) in the shed for board sessions. Had the smaller one for about 4 years and still going strong, despite living in a cold shed. There’s often some good deals if you shop around - we paid about £100 for the Megaboom (RRP £160) about 18 months ago.

I've got the Megablast and it's really great. Sound quality is excellent and it's got some serious punch for it's size. The Alexa feature is super handy, the only downside is you can't use it for phone calls. My eldest has my older  (about 4-5 year old) Megaboom 2 which is still going strong.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal