UKBouldering.com

ACCESS IN NORTHUMBERLAND: BOWDEN AND BACK BOWDEN (Read 1452 times)

SB

• regular
More good news. The farming Co-Op on whose land Back Bowden and Bowden sit have confirmed they have no problem to folks using the crags (Note this is Bowden north of the Triple Cracks stile). I am in the process of tracking down the farmer  on whose land the southern section of Bowden  and the usual approach lies.  Until I confirm otherwise please do not use or approach Bowden via the normal parking and gate, and avoid climbing south of the stile.

All other Covid related advice remains....

Stay safe,

Steve

SB

• regular
Apologies for the piecemeal release, but I want to get this out prior to the weekend. 
Kyloe In and  Kyloe Out –  access is cleared.
Bowden and Back Bowden -  access is cleared.  This includes the normal approach through the gate and climbing on the Main Wall to Triple Cracks Area.
Shaftoe – access is cleared. Please approach and park at the normal location.
Queens Crag. The farmer has asked that the usual approach track isn’t used until the 1st July. Thereafter he is content for the crag to be approached that way. But, he does not want folks going up to the farmhouse to leave a ‘donation’.   Go directly to the parking.   We will address the donation issue at a later date.
I have yet to resolve:
Callerhues
East Woodburn
Goat Crag
Berryhill
So please avoid these until further notice.
Regards

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Fantastic work Steve, it's appreciated. Hopefully be able to get down there sometime soon.

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
Thanks for all your hard work Steve.

monkey boy

• forum hero
Great work Steve. Thank you

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal