UKBouldering.com

Re: Is having to prove your vaccine status ok? Ethically, not epidemiologically (Read 3588 times)

LozT

52% for? It’s worse than I could imagine.

Propaganda designed to capture the minds of ‘intellectual elite’ becoming a vociferous minority effective at silencing those afraid to question due to fear of loss of status, money, reputation etc.

When governments start systematically removing those basic human needs what have people got left to lose by saying whatever they think.

Edit The rest of the ‘cattle’ get swept up by the endless fear pr0n and start buying bog roll en masse

LozT

Haha fair point, I concede and am all ears :)

LozT

A slowly growing group of NHS workers standing against mandatory covid therapeutic injection. Even if their concerns are unfounded can we really afford to let these people go. The majority are experienced clinical staff.

https://t.me/NHS100k

LozT

We’re back into the realm of the delusion that the public health measures being suggested are something other than an authoritarian control agenda.

LozT

The facts seem fairly clear, authoritarian control measures are being implemented in the name of public health. So I disagree with you Andy.

LozT

How on earth is it bonkers to say vaccine mandates and lockdowns of the unvaccinated are authoritarian control measures?

With regards holding Johnson’s feet to the fire over policing and internet bills, that’s cloud cuckoo land

LozT

I messaged Reeve about this earlier, but I reckon this isn't Dan. I don't know him personally, but this is just too bonkers.

Can a mod check up some how?and can someone who actually personally knows the really Dan ask him directly?

Feel free to ask me directly, pm me and I’ll send you my phone number. 👍🏻

LozT

Vaccine mandates and forced lockdown / social segregation / health passports seems a pretty clear line to me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal