UKBouldering.com

Power club 521. 2nd - 8th March 2020 (Read 5717 times)

Dolly

• forum hero
M I don't usually approve of Italian fusion cooking but made a miso pesto which was actually very nice  -sorry Nibs
T Church but it was partially condensed and generally high humidity. Should have trained in the shed
W Went to Krydda on Abbeydale Road for brunch. OK apart from the home cured salmon which was gob smackingly good. Did some light Bulgarian bagging in the afternoon sunshine in the garden and some digging and fence post hammering with a lump hammer. Ate at Kommune in the evening. I had stuff from Mormor which was excellent. Its a great space and I'll definitely go back 
T Church again. Much better connies this time and I came agonisingly close on Gulliver's Travels again. Made a lentil chilli in the evening which my 17 year old said was the best chilli she'd ever tasted. I love that smoky chipotle flavour
F I was battered from Thursday and my skin was thin but it was such a nice day went to a boiling t shirt hot Burbage N just for fun
S Gardening with lots of digging. Lovely rocket and lemon zest risotto in the evening
S More gardening less digging. Planted out Charlotte potatoes. 

36chambers

• forum hero
Thanks for the recommendation. Think I've had enough of Cliff eliminates for a while now though.

You may as well knock off Exorcist Short whilst you've got the start dialled :strongbench:

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
T Church but it was partially condensed and generally high humidity.
T Church again.

Do you ever at any point recite the line "This is my church, this is where i come to feel / heal my pain".

spidermonkey09

• forum hero

S - Almscliff. Out early. Felt good on the warm up. Nice conditions being windy but not too cold. Did it first go from the start. Felt steady away. It's only a shit lowball eliminate link up but the movement is brilliant and hopefully it's served its purpose as good training during all the bad weather. Great to actually get it done.

Haven't been keeping track; is this Exorcist Long or Exorcist into the DWR Ear Variation you've done? Either way good effort!

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
M I don't usually approve of Italian fusion cooking but made a miso pesto which was actually very nice  -sorry Nibs
:'(

Dolly

• forum hero
T Church but it was partially condensed and generally high humidity.
T Church again.

Do you ever at any point recite the line "This is my church, this is where i come to feel / heal my pain".

No but I should have 😀

duncan

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Look after yourself Duncan.

Thanks Andy and Tom.  My head knows what to do but my heart struggles!

Bradders

• forum hero
Thanks for the recommendation. Think I've had enough of Cliff eliminates for a while now though.

You may as well knock off Exorcist Short whilst you've got the start dialled :strongbench:

Ha maybe if it stays cold and wet. Be nice to visit some other crags to be honest.

S - Almscliff. Out early. Felt good on the warm up. Nice conditions being windy but not too cold. Did it first go from the start. Felt steady away. It's only a shit lowball eliminate link up but the movement is brilliant and hopefully it's served its purpose as good training during all the bad weather. Great to actually get it done.

Haven't been keeping track; is this Exorcist Long or Exorcist into the DWR Ear Variation you've done? Either way good effort!

Thanks! Ear Variation. Hard move to do after the earlier climbing, not sure how it stacks up against the other variants but probably about the same.

I made a vid so I can delete all the clips off my phone  :)

tomtom

• forum hero
I miss the cliff. Not been for ages....

eastside

• regular
Super late to the party this week as I've been busy packing for three weeks in France. Hand sanitizer check, liquid chalk check, powered air purifying respirator... Shit where did I put it?

Kind of a taper week, didn't really do any training beyond just climbing

M Sad Boulders - short session including Mothership v4, Shazam v5, tried fueled by hate but it has broken, went from soft v5 to hard v7, tried erotic terrorist v6, figured out the beta but didn't send
T nil, working nights
W nil. Drove to San Diego to see the folks
T limit boulders at Mesa Rim - flashed v 0 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 4 5, then 5 third go, tried 3xv6, flashed a 4, fell off a v2, called it a day, 34 points total
F short run/jog at the bay
S volume boulders at Mesa Rim - 55 v points including 5xv5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal