UKBouldering.com

FS: Snap Grand Wrap pad (Read 934 times)

danm

• junky
FS: Snap Grand Wrap pad
March 11, 2020, 04:25:33 pm
Snap Grand Wrap pad for sale, for 180 fuck alls or nearest offer.

Due to its immense size (the main reason I am selling it) this is collection in person only, although could arrange to meet - I'm based in Sheffield but work in Manchester a few days a week.

The pad is grey, is the largest in the Snap range and is by far the best pad to fall onto that I've ever used. It is however just a little too big for my needs. This will suit someone with a good sized vehicle and space to store the pad unfolded, who will benefit from its incredible impact absorbing capacity. If you highball nothing else comes remotely close to bettering it - I'm replacing it with the next pad down size wise as the air cell system is so damn good.

The pad is in good overall condition with the normal scuffing in places, and the stitching on one handle is a bit pulled out. The foam has seen less than a full seasons use and feels as good as new (pad is about 1 year old).

Reprobate_Rob

• menacing presence
#1 Re: FS: Snap Grand Wrap pad
March 11, 2020, 05:05:12 pm
Jeeeeezus! This Corona virus really has fucked the markets.
Last I checked the UKBFA was trending at about £2.50, which would make this a pretty pricey second hand pad deal.

If, however, you could be persuaded to lower your asking price to around £180* I would snap your arm off for this.

*and buy me a bigger car**
**and a bigger garage

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal