UKBouldering.com

FS: Patagonia Grade VII Parka Black BRAND NEW (Read 1320 times)

cowboyhat

• forum hero
FS: Patagonia Grade VII Parka Black BRAND NEW
October 07, 2021, 11:09:08 am
https://eu.patagonia.com/gb/en/product/grade-vii-down-parka/84846.html

My friend bought two of these for sizing and then missed the return period because he was in hospital.

Size Medium in Black, unopened. It was £800! so he's trying to get some money back. Seems like a very serious down jacket.

I'm suggesting offers around £500 but its not up to me; he would probably take lower.

Wanted me to post on here before he puts it on ebay. (Collection peak district) though he'd certainly post it.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Surprised the world's most ethical company won't take a return due to a hospital stay? Tag 'em on Insta and I bet they'll fall over themselves to make it right.

User deactivated.

• forum hero
Surprised the world's most ethical company won't take a return due to a hospital stay? Tag 'em on Insta and I bet they'll fall over themselves to make it right.

Absolutely this! It doesn't need to be accusatory, but a 'hey @Patagonia, I missed the return date due to a hospital stay. Can you help? I'm keeping the other £800 jacket I bought from you.'

Even without social media pressure, i'd be surprised if a simple email wouldn't work considering the reason.

cowboyhat

• forum hero
I'll suggest this, I hadn't thought of it.

cowboyhat

• forum hero
Apologies, turns out they've taken it back this week.

His mind is all over the place so he forgot update me.

Delete thread?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Wife often does this on IG and twitter if she's not happy and it always yields results. Social media works both ways.

spidermonkey09

• forum hero
Paul will be along shortly to detail his dissatisfaction with numerous companies on his twitter page. Unclear how successful he's been though! :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal