Sharkathon 2020 (Read 14222 times)

steveri

• forum abuser
  • More average than you
    • Some poor pictures
#75 Re: Sharkathon 2020
February 03, 2020, 04:19:03 pm
Summary: promising start.
Rubbish mid section - elbow tendinitis, chest bug. Lots of fake exercise - walk before/after work, half-hearted physio & stretching.
Ok finish - back running, modest monthly ascent quota done even with 2 weeks down, xc race yesterday and didn't die.

Really happy for the nudge though, kept me active when I might not have been arsed. Looking forward to climbing, expecting to have slipped back and still have sore elbows. Nice to get some easy movement done though. Failed on the climb outside every month target. Weight heading right way, booze heading right way.

dunnyg

• forum hero
#76 Re: Sharkathon 2020
February 03, 2020, 08:03:21 pm
Not going to fill in the final details, but I did do 30 mins every day. Should be doing more in the evenings really, but that is easier when it is light after work! Psyched to make it to the end though!

dunnyg

• forum hero
#77 Re: Sharkathon 2020
February 04, 2020, 03:06:34 pm
I am hoping to carry this on indefinitely, though I am sure it will fall down soon with some work commitments coming up. The better half is also almost recovered from a MTB crash, so will be keen to get out and do stuff again in the near future, which makes motivation a lot easier.
Nice one everyone!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal