UKBouldering.com

Sport options in November (with annoyingly specific requirements!) (Read 6783 times)

abarro81

• forum hero
Albenga/Val Pennavaire?!?

Albenga area looks like it could be a winner.. any knowledge on normal weather in Nov?

mde

• regular
Albenga area looks like it could be a winner.. any knowledge on normal weather in Nov?

Don't think it is any worse than the French crags in the Provence, but rather better?!? I've had decent trips there on anything from Oct-March. But living in Switz I can drive and don't go with a poor forecast (not useful to you, I know). What needs mention is that Val Pennaivaire is a quite deep valley, so some of the lower crags don't get much sun in Nov (which can be positive or negative). At some of the higher crags, you can catch decent sun even at this time of the year.

Ru

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Cuenca. Venasque is quite good esoterica - not sure there's enough there but I didn't go to all the sectors.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 05:34:43 pm by Ru »

northern yob

• stalker
Claret, seynes, russan combo. Between the 3 you should be able to pick and choose what you need!

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground
Terradets fails on me [...] north face would work maybe, bit maybe too tufa for Ella's knee? We're so demanding!

Fiesta del Tufa on the north face. Also, there are like 3 routes below 8a. Collegats across the river is the only place close to Tremp which would match your demands afaik.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal