UKBouldering.com

Gentle Maim club 481 20-26th May (Read 6015 times)

xelaxela

• regular
  • Alex
Goals: 62kg,
Currently: 74.8kg
Just out of curiosity, and to put things into perspective, could I ask how tall are you?

Im 5"11, Iv'e just realised what I've done. My goal isn't that low its 68 kgs

spidermonkey09

• forum hero
Cooke. Already knocked out Cry Freedom, Bat Route and Something for Nothing this year  :ohmy: :o :2thumbsup:

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Cooke. Already knocked out Cry Freedom, Bat Route and Something for Nothing this year  :ohmy: :o :2thumbsup:

Wowzers. What's his story / secret ?

spidermonkey09

• forum hero

Massive amount of climbing in the 8's in the past combined with committing to trying something he finds (mildly) challenging this season I think...sickening!

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

Climbs fast..

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
Could be something to do with being strong enough to do moderately difficult boulder problems without multi-month sieges. But what do I know?

Coops_13

• forum hero
    • YouTube
M:
T:

W: Tufas Bouldering, Philadelphia. First visit to this wall, took it easy due to injured finger. Spent about an hour bouldering up to V4/5. Did romanian deadlifts up to 185lb. Weighted muscle-ups up to +35lb. Front lever pulls, ab wheel. Fun on the cables machine, doing chest, lats, bis and shoulders. Finished with some stretching

T:
F:
S:

S: Poudre Canyon. Ice-cold wade through the river to get to Gandalf boulders. Sweet looking climbs there but finger not up to it. Waded back and on to 420s. Walked past the Hank boulder (best boulder there) not realising it had fallen over… Got up The Puffing Stone V5, really good - would have made for a good video. Blew off the $17 campground to go off into the wild up the hill in my mate's offroad vehicle. Found an amazing camp spot perched on top of a hill with plenty of wood to hack up and make a fire with - a real manly evening

MDM: Horsetooth Reservoir. Both feeling v worse for wear after all the beers of the previous evening. Not much climbing achieved, did some nice highballs and a sandbag V2

Need to get serious about this finger rehab before it ruins the alpine season for me. No climbing for a while and a course of self-prescribed rehab protocols ahead...

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
Goals: 62kg,
Currently: 74.8kg
Just out of curiosity, and to put things into perspective, could I ask how tall are you?

Im 5"11, Iv'e just realised what I've done. My goal isn't that low its 68 kgs
Cheers thanks. Yes 68 seems right!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal