UKBouldering.com

Random capitalisation problem resolved (Read 2969 times)

user deactivated

Capitalisation problem problem resolved

Dear ukb community members, the editorial team of UFCK would like to deeply apologise for any distress and / or disturbance caused by the random capitalisation of text. We eventually got to the root of the problem when Slarty Bart Fast, editor in chief, found a gremlin in a gimp suit and North Face trainers wedged behind the mainframe. He eventually confessed to being sent from a climbing lifestyle publication who felt the tone of UFCK was not compatible with van life, a diet of oily fish and quinoa, a personalised training program, ownership of all things Apple, and a brown rucksack with  dysfunctional diagonal zips. Anyway Slarty is aware that some of this gremlins more recent activity on UKB has been deeply distressing and we take this very very very seriously. All future issues of UFCK are now on hold, the gremlin has been put in a miniaturising machine and the future of UFCK hangs in the balance.

Apologises

Slarty and the Team

Side note any future capitalisation will only occur when in the presence of influence from the HeadMasteR and his DepuTies...........

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
  • Dave Thomas is an annual climber to 1.7m, with strongly fragrant flowers
  • Don't die with your music still inside you ;)
Dear Mr DC.

Regarding dysfunctional diagonal zips dysFunctional dialogue scripts, are yoU able to forWard a liNk to your coMplaint prOcedUre aNd COnstItuTion?

KiNd FoR nOw REgRadES,

MR DT

.. oh UFCK  ;D

Pope B

• regular
Vogon poetry is the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is the humour of Dan Cheetham, several readers eyes have rolled so vigorously up in to their heads that they've stared deeply inside their souls, decided they didn't like what they saw and promptly died.

sorry dan, that was mean  :sorry:

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
Mean, but actually very funny.

user deactivated

It’s ok Pope, I try to model myself on a cross between Michael Macintyre and Jimmy Carr. Just trying to hit the right note for you guys. Please do call me Dan thouGh. No need for formalities.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
we had an urgent email from a manager today

caps lock was obviously on, so the first letter of people's names were in lower case, the rest caps

I had a little chuckle to myself and thought of you Dan Cheetham

:wave:

user deactivated

Excellent stuff Lagers, I’m not involved anymore it’s just this guy SlArTY and his pal DuDnoiD these days. I sacked it off to get involved with Power Club

SlArTY sent me a link to a new post tho

https://thelifetimeesotericticklist.wordpress.com/2019/05/13/lancashirepowerhouse-aka-streng-as-fuc/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal