UKBouldering.com

Peak limestone / sport Facebook group? (Read 3175 times)

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Peak limestone / sport Facebook group?
April 30, 2019, 12:03:23 pm
Where? Thx. x

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
Search for peak sport climbing lifts and partners on Facebook. Should come straight up?

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
hidden group I think, have to be invited by a member

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Whut
I just knew it was secret! PB got me in anyway.

user deactivated

I hope you’ve got proof of your ancap mileage, not overdone the aeropow, have benchmarked your max hang on a 10mm edge and developed short medium and long term SMART goals? Demonstrated an ability to persevere with hanging around on bolts while chatting shit about limit climbing with fellow athletes? Otherwise forget it mate

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
It’s just people asking if Raven Tor’s dry and if anyone fancies climbing on Wednesday afternoon Dan.

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
Dan, I have just seen one of the Om Yoga Show Manchester’s list of sessions on this Saturday that might appeal to you especially:

Holistic Boxing:
Spiral integration with L. Donnelly.
Uncover the secrets of the whip/snap as we explore how spinal integrity, spiral integration, and rapid wielding into the earth can all be interwoven in a yin/ yang dance of explosive peace.

Better than all that aeropow nonsense, surely?

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Whut
It’s just people asking if Raven Tor’s dry and if anyone fancies climbing on Wednesday afternoon Dan.

I can confirm that it really is that bad and apparently "the cornice is seepy" or something like that.

user deactivated

That’s what you say Mike.... ;)

user deactivated

Mr. j that sounds amazing! I shall be thinking on the value of the one inch punch and it’s contribution to meta world of the pychonaut

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento

That’s what you say Mike.... ;)

My use of the Yorkshire equivalent is so dull and quotidian that I only have to type "Anyone" into my phone and it auto-completes "...need a belay Sat.  Happy to climb anywhere conditions suit; traveling from Ilkley."

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
Mr. j that sounds amazing! I shall be thinking on the value of the one inch punch and it’s contribution to meta world of the pychonaut

It's all here in case you're tempted: https://manchester.omyogashow.com/YSM_2019_SHOWGUIDE/YSM_2019_SHOWGUIDE.html

Unfortunately I may miss it due to climbing commitments.  Maybe best to avoid the 'rapid wielding into the earth' though, sounds a bit too explosive for my liking.

user deactivated

I shall read about it now thanks!

Actually the most entertaining bit on peak lifts etc was when shark called that guy a cunt for shitting at the Tor and jo sausage got all arse in hand about the use of bad language tut tut 😂. Fortunately shark has become a repressed neo conservative or at least adhering to the guidelines laid out by the headMasteR and his deputies

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal