UKBouldering.com

New (?) shoe manufacturer on the market (Read 11899 times)

andy_e

• forum hero
Ha, I don't mind them, they're a bit of a novelty at least. Cheers for the shoe beta!

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Those fucking bridge crack videos though.  :yawn:

Bit early in the year, but humbug anyone?

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
 :lol: You wadded me for mentioning this sort of thing the other week Chris so you must know where I’m coming from. I thought the bridge crack thing was entertaining  on Robbie Phillips’ Instagram at first but 6 months of travel restrictions later it’s worn a bit thin. I generally like the Wide Boys channel.

andy_e

• forum hero
Fair enough, I only came across them for the first time yesterday!

Grady

Has anyone tried the Flagship yet? Would be interested to hear overall thoughts and sizing beta. (especially if someone has switched from solutions)

remus

• forum hero
Has anyone tried the Flagship yet? Would be interested to hear overall thoughts and sizing beta. (especially if someone has switched from solutions)

I picked up a pair a couple of weeks ago so ha e used them a bit but not loads.

Sizing wise, I'm a 40 to 41 in scrapa instinct Vs and went for a 41.5 in the flagship, maybe could have gone down to a 41 but would be hard to get them on.

I'm impressed with them so far. Fairly soft but not ridiculously so. Good heel and toe hooking. You can get a decent amount of power on to small footholds but I don't think I'll be using them for lime sport. I reckon they'll be mint on the grit and anything a bit slopey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal