UKBouldering.com

Blow rec up, crushed high society (5,4) 468 18th -24th Feb (Read 9624 times)

AMorris

• obsessive maniac
  • Trying to find form
cheers both, I appreciate the responses. It's good to hear that this has been only a temporary thing for others. It's a bit worrying since climbing has been the thing keeping me sane since I started  :lol:

jamesturnbull97

• addict
Been a hectic couple of weeks at work with it being various Yorkshire half terms, so just coming to the end of big stint without a day off so not really been any outside climbing for a change. Thankfully been really psyched on board climbing which is good for me as well seen as its what I need to do really coming of the injury. Think I missed last weeks as well so I'll stick both in.

S. Home board session - Good to start getting circuit together on the new set
T. Depot board - Starting to feel in better shape on the board, did both the problems I tried the previous week and did them both quite easily having thought they would prove tricky. Did Austrian Mock for the first time this winter which was nice!
T. Depot board - Did most of my circuit problems and started to try some harder projects, PalmerSutra I think?
S. Home board - Managed to tick off a couple of the projects I made last week then made up a few more, enjoying the home board again now I've got more psyche back.
T. Depot Board - Felt really good again, did all my circuit problems again including doing both my previous projects first go to finish the circuit. Managed to do Jim's original version of PS which felt like a step up in my board form. Did Mock again a couple of times and dropped going to the top of the board on the Austrian Joke finish.
T. Felt more tired tonight, again did some some of my circuit. Surprised myself by doing Bradder's harder finish to PalmerSutra which felt good! Just about finished me off for the session, then did a few more easier things.

Will be plenty more board problems this week, Thankfully will have more regular days off in the coming weeks so will hopefully get back out on rock now in feeling more confident on my ankle.

gme

• forum hero
GME, Do I know you from back in the Berghaus days?

You do Paul. Its Gav if you have not already worked it out. Good to see you at the wall a few weeks back, will be keen to get out in the county once my route climbing trips are over.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal