UKBouldering.com

The shit you bought before you had kids... (Read 3117 times)

clm

• forum hero
The shit you bought before you had kids...
January 21, 2019, 06:05:37 pm
Ffs. I’ll start the post again in a bit when I can remember how to make my phone post images!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:12:53 pm by clm »

clm

• forum hero
Edelrid 60m dry treated 11mm £50

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 07:17:23 pm by clm »

clm

• forum hero
I still seem to only be able to post massive blurred images.  I suppose this is what happens when you don't post for 4 years and are using someone else's mac!  Theres quite a bit more stuff.  I'll post in a bit. ...and yes, I have read the how to post images thread.  It would be easiest if stuff sells for cash in the Mcr area but I could drop in Sheff too if no-ones in a massive rush.  Otherwise it would be courier.

clm

• forum hero
Anyway, to avoid too much fucking around there's also:

A pair of 50m mammut half ropes.  Hardly any use.  I couldn't even find any dirt on them.  £80

A full set of Wild Country rocks - plain, not gaudy.  Again, nearly new. Show little sign of placing.  £25

5 x DMM wire gate quick draws.  Little use.  3 short, 2 quite short.  £30

Set of genuine RPs imported from Australia.  Probably not placed and definitely not fallen on.  God knows what they should cost. £45??

If I can be arsed reposting my pics somewhere thats not flickr there'll be some pics.  or I can email pics if you DM me.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
How old is the single rope in the OP and how much use has it had?

Doylo

• forum hero
I’ve got some sexy undies I don’t need anymore.

kingholmesy

• forum abuser
I thought this was going to be a rose tinted list of things people could afford before their little darlings robbed them of all their time, money and energy.

I could have added to the list with suggestions such as regular foreign holidays, nights out with friends and/or the Mrs, music and clothes bought on a whim, etc. I could go on.  Unfortunately none of these items are now available for resale.

kingholmesy

• forum abuser
I’ve got some sexy undies I don’t need anymore.

How much for the undies? Unwashed I hope?

SamT

• forum hero
interested in the RPs.

pm sent

clm

• forum hero
How old is the single rope in the OP and how much use has it had?

It’s had a few weeks use - like I said, a couple of trips to Spain. And I’m not a red pointer, I get bored so not hammered all day. The biggest kid is 5 so it must be around 6 or 7 years. Been dry stored in a plastic box in the cellar when not used. I can email some close up pics of wear.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
I thought this was going to be a rose tinted list of things people could afford before their little darlings robbed them of all their time, money and energy.

For example the new surfboard I bought just before child one thinking i was ready to progress to something more performance orientated, and sold my minimal (to JB) but has been in the water about 3 times, and I have since bought a longboard because I'm so unfit and rarely in the water?

Hope you are well clm.

clm

• forum hero

For example the new surfboard I bought just before child one thinking i was ready to progress to something more performance orientated, and sold my minimal (to JB) but has been in the water about 3 times, and I have since bought a longboard because I'm so unfit and rarely in the water?

Hope you are well clm.

Very well thanks Chris. And everything you said. Thankfully my fish is that thick I can still catch an occasional wave on my annual surf! Just gonna be a pad, a pair of shoes and a harness from now on climbing wise.

Hope you are also well.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Minimal has gained a few dings but still going better than I do on my annual surf.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Lol. Universal problem. The bonzer I got is more a wall ornament.

clm

• forum hero
RPs sold

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal