UKBouldering.com

Lleida Climbs guidebook (Read 1940 times)

Duncan campbell

• junky
Lleida Climbs guidebook
January 11, 2019, 01:05:06 pm
Hi All,

I’m heading out to Spain in a couple of months and am aware that the 1st edition of Lleida Climbs is out of print. According to an old thread on here the second edition was out in Spain 5 years ago, though it has not managed to make its way to the U.K. yet (bloody EU  ;) )

Anyone know if I can still get a copy out in Spain or have a copy that they don’t want that I could buy off them?

Always got by without one before but not spent loads of time up that way, which is something I’d like to change this time.

Cheers,

Dunc

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground
#1 Re: Lleida Climbs guidebook
January 11, 2019, 01:42:03 pm
The 2nd edition is also out of print (source https://www.libreriadesnivel.com/libros/lleida-climbs/9780956700629/ ) and I have not seen it in many stores lately, neither in France nor in Spain.

It is well worth noting that Lleida Climbs was very select. Way less than half of the decent one pitch sectors in the area was in the book.

IanP

• forum abuser
#2 Re: Lleida Climbs guidebook
January 11, 2019, 02:53:42 pm
Mate ordered a copy from BMC just after Christmas (I assume he did actually receive it!) , looks still be available on website.

Duncan campbell

• junky
#3 Re: Lleida Climbs guidebook
January 12, 2019, 01:43:44 pm
Thanks Ian, I just ordered a copy from the BMC! Didn’t even think to look there!

jwi, yeah I know it is quite select but the tarragona guide has served me well for a while now. I am keen to buy a few of the local guides this time round as well. If for nothing else but to feed my guidebook addiction. I’ve done so little around Lleida that a select should serve me fine.

Thanks both for your replies

Dunc

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal