UKBouldering.com

[For sale] Bouldering Climbing VHS videotapes (Read 7414 times)

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
No profit, it is just to cover expenses.
I bought the tapes on ebay, some I cleaned because they were dusty (Isopropyl alcohol costs a lot), replaced crappy tape boxes. If you do not clean rent/borrowed/pre-owned tapes, you will get your VCR full of dust and mold. Heads become dirty.

I know that shipping costs a lot from Italy to England (and viceversa).

Are the more expensive cassettes the ones where you had to rewind them before viewing?  I used to hate it when people returned tapes to me without rewinding them.... around 15 years ago.

By the way, do you want a buy a bottle of my piss for £10? It might seem a lot but the price is based on the cost of the gin I drank to produce it.

RockCassette

This place is a very unwelcoming one.

For moderator: can you close this topic, please?

I'll go away.

user deactivated

Yeah, it is mostly like that. I like your commitment to VHS tapes, can’t beat a bit of 80’s nostalgia. I’ve still got one summer, hard grit, best forgotten art and some masters of stone vids I’d never part with.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
This place is a very unwelcoming one.

For moderator: can you close this topic, please?

I'll go away.

It's not really unwelcoming , it's just apparent from your forum name the main reason you came here was to tout your wares?

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
2 pages and nobody has made a joke about having to return some video tapes. UKB, and Monolith in particular, have let themselves down badly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal