the shizzle > MoonBoard

Good Progression Lists on the MB

(1/2) > >>

Sasquatch:
Going off the theme of good problems at different grades, I was wondering if anyone had made any lists of a particular grade they'd be willing to share.  I'm going to start putting ones together at various grades to share for a friend who is looking to really progress on the board this winter.  He's been a vert/techy sport guy for years, so the MB is a big weakness for him.  My user name for the MB is: Todd Helgeson.

csl:
Which hold setup are you on? My wall has moved to the 2017 setup so I have a few lists on there

Sasquatch:
I have access to both set-ups.  My home wall is on the 2016 for now, but my friends wall has the full 2017 setup.

csl:
Here's a bunch that I've enjoyed across both sets - nothing harder than 7B as I'm not very strong. Would be good to hear any others you'd recommend on the 2017 setup as I seem to have lost my lists...

2016 Moonboard

6b+
- Bitter
- Squincher
- Saluhallen 4

6c
- Sourkrawt
- Ataualpa

7a
- Borneo
- Magnum
- Punch Drunk

7a+
- Power Cat
- Problem 9
- Black Beatle

7b
- Fingers Crossed
- Coca & Mignotte
- Ironarm

2017 Moonboard Masters

6c
- Fight the Power
- Little Black Submarine

7a
- Genesis Chain
- The Yellow Project

owensum:
Cant go wrong with the benchmark list IMO. Sure, there's a few sandbags in there, but looks like the moon team have been adding some softies in there lately too, so it's getting a bit more balanced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version