UKBouldering.com

It’s your BMC, and we need your vote (Read 26853 times)

slab_happy

• forum hero
Those numbers must surely be enough to shut the old farts up?

Optimistic.

Offwidth

• forum hero
    • Offwidth
Those numbers must surely be enough to shut the old farts up? For the second time, they have been squashed.

Any casualties or medical attention required when they realised their president has no penis?

One of the election questions from the floor was about how she would ensure her notorious troll husband did not unduly influence BMC matters. Lynn's answer was magnificent ... just hoping someone filmed it. Uxurious interlude ends.

Much more hurtful for me was when Shark questioned my climbing commitment when I had a second slice of cheesecake.

tomtom

• forum hero

Much more hurtful for me was when Shark questioned my climbing commitment when I had a second slice of cheesecake.

Classic guilt displacement Shark :D

highrepute

• forum hero
  • Blah
This feels like a massive relief.

I hope that this is the final chapter in this saga.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
Those numbers must surely be enough to shut the old farts up? For the second time, they have been squashed.

Any casualties or medical attention required when they realised their president has no penis?

One of the election questions from the floor was about how she would ensure her notorious troll husband did not unduly influence BMC matters. Lynn's answer was magnificent ... just hoping someone filmed it. Uxurious interlude ends.

Can you tell us who asked and give us a precis of the response? What a patronising question.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
I am shark. And the response was the climber who eats the most cheesecake is the one having the most fun.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
I am shark. And the response was the climber who eats the most cheesecake is the one having the most fun.

for future reference: another suitable answer is "I have earned this"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal