UKBouldering.com

Anyone looking for a room in Sheffield? (Read 1832 times)

bigironhorse

• junky
    • YouTube
Any students on here (postgrads) looking for a room? There are a few available in our house near Hunters Bar for the coming year. Tenancy doesn't have to be the full year you can just stay as long as you want. Also okay for non students. Have a look at the photos and let me know of you need any more info.

PS: I go climbing a lot and have a car.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

WillRobertson

• regular
Hiya,

I'm starting a Masters this September at Hallam so am looking for somewhere. How much will you be charging, are they all double rooms? Feel free to PM me.

bigironhorse

• junky
    • YouTube
PM'ed

bigironhorse

• junky
    • YouTube
Hi mate. I'm not sure if PMs are working at the moment as I can't load my inbox or sent  mail. They are all double rooms and rent is 273 pcm excluding bills. Some people are coming to have a look round at 8pm on wednesday if you are interested?  Let me know on 07551948153

bigironhorse

• junky
    • YouTube
Rooms available again. Open to postgrads or normal people with jobs  (you will need to contribute to council tax though, split with two current tenants).

Current occupants are a PhD student (me), a secondary school teacher and a builder/climbing wall instructor. All climbers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal