the shizzle > equipment

Bouldering pad reviews

<< < (15/16) > >>

Duncan campbell:
I thought we’d decided stashing pads was the new evil??  :worms: :smart:

remus:
Anyone tried the new core pads? The other options are either the new dominator with the waist strap or a moon pad.

Got a lot of love for my current dominator but feel obliged to explore the options now pads cost such a wedge.

Dingdong:

--- Quote from: remus on March 27, 2023, 09:48:37 pm ---Anyone tried the new core pads? The other options are either the new dominator with the waist strap or a moon pad.

Got a lot of love for my current dominator but feel obliged to explore the options now pads cost such a wedge.

--- End quote ---

I’ve had the moon Saturn for around a year and a half and it’s already trashed and lost all its sturdyness. I’d recommend something other than moon I think. Gonna be retiring mine to the board and getting something more sturdy like Organic

Plattsy:

--- Quote from: remus on March 27, 2023, 09:48:37 pm ---Anyone tried the new core pads? The other options are either the new dominator with the waist strap or a moon pad.

--- End quote ---
If your dominator's cover is still in decent nick and it's the foam that's gone. You can buy replacement foam direct from Ocun. Just send them a message and they'll organise to send it via there UK distributor. That was a while back so I'm unsure if it's still the case.

remus:

--- Quote from: Dingdong on March 28, 2023, 08:39:06 am ---

--- End quote ---

I’ve had the moon Saturn for around a year and a half and it’s already trashed and lost all its sturdyness. I’d recommend something other than moon I think. Gonna be retiring mine to the board and getting something more sturdy like Organic

--- End quote ---

You've probably had 500 sessions in that time though!  ;D But, noted.

Good knowledge on the Ocun foam replacement. The outer has seen better days but I'd be tempted by some fresh foam and keeping it as a second pad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version