technical > photography

Free Video Editing Software PC

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fiend:
Thanks TT, I gave that a brief try. Anything slightly more user-friendly than that would be ideal, given so far it is utterly baffling and bloated with incomprehensible stuff - although does seem to have useful colour corrections, not that I can find any intuitive way of getting them to work.

Cheque, I'm only after moderate stuff. WMM brightness tool is fairly crude but definitely works just for brightness alone.

mrjonathanr:
I have just started using a GoPro (real one) to video trad routes.

It turns out I am extremely boring to watch- even to me.

Does anyone know of any inexpensive software that can fix this?

tomtom:

--- Quote from: Fiend on September 22, 2019, 04:37:12 pm ---Thanks TT, I gave that a brief try. Anything slightly more user-friendly than that would be ideal, given so far it is utterly baffling and bloated with incomprehensible stuff - although does seem to have useful colour corrections, not that I can find any intuitive way of getting them to work.

Cheque, I'm only after moderate stuff. WMM brightness tool is fairly crude but definitely works just for brightness alone.

--- End quote ---

Yeah — its a bit baffling at times. I watched a very brief tutorial how to do the basic stuff and left it at that.

Fiend:
Cheers TT I've given it more of a proper try and am getting some useful stuff working  :beer2:

SA Chris:

--- Quote from: mrjonathanr on September 22, 2019, 04:38:16 pm ---I have just started using a GoPro (real one) to video trad routes.

It turns out I am extremely boring to watch- even to me.

Does anyone know of any inexpensive software that can fix this?

--- End quote ---

There is only so much a computer can do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version