UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 370 27th March - 2nd April 2017 (Read 13502 times)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

Sun. Nothing sore.

"Nothing sore" or "Nothing - sore"

Good mileage!

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Forgot I actually exercised last week.

Goals - climb at all, then climb outdoors, then climb Font 7something by end of the year

Can't remember when, but I did a day of my standard "off the peg" strength workout, and then a day of focus on the deadlift. Had managed a couple of 100kg singles the week before but got 3 x 100kg, 2 x 110kg and a very wobbly 120kg where spinning bar / grip let me down.

Despite best efforts to get to the wall bedtimes at home are, well, bedlam. An 8 week old who won't settle and a 3-year-old who now refuses to go to bed, or sleep. Most nights I'm not finished bedtime and kitchen cleanup until at least 8:30pm which all but negates possibility of heading out.

Going to make time this weekend to stick the fingerboard up in the house. At least I can try to bolster the overall gym fitness.

Murph

• forum abuser
Most nights I'm not finished bedtime and kitchen cleanup until at least 8:30pm which all but negates possibility of heading out.

Going to make time this weekend to stick the fingerboard up in the house. At least I can try to bolster the overall gym fitness.

That's exactly my experience. I'm still cutting cucumber crusts at 8:30 and the sleepless night and in-snoozeable alarm clock makes finding time for rest and training utterly brutal. I empathize!

And thanks nik at work for a strong endorsement of the lazy hang!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal