UKBouldering.com

Wanted: Holds (Read 1885 times)

Paul B

• forum hero
Wanted: Holds
December 16, 2016, 03:51:47 pm
A Woodie build is imminent and thus I need holds. Preferably nice ones which someone else has removed a lot of the texture. It's for a 30 deg board for both Nat and I. It'll be mostly used for circuiting (so rat crimps aren't needed).

Please let me know if you have any for sale.

Percy/Graeme - if you happen to read this I'd be happy to donate to CAC (or yourselves) etc. for holds.

marky8b

• regular
#1 Re: Wanted: Holds
January 05, 2017, 05:17:54 pm
Hi Paul I have a approx 300 bolt on holds that I am looking to sell. They are all bolt on's and a mixture of sizes from large to small also a mixture of different brands...

Bouldering Ben

#2 Re: Wanted: Holds
January 05, 2017, 08:24:37 pm
If Paul doesn't want them all then I'm also interested.

Where are you based? If it's too far away from Reading where I'm based would you be willing to post some at my cost?

Ben

marky8b

• regular
#3 Re: Wanted: Holds
January 06, 2017, 09:13:36 am
Hi Ben
I really want to sell all of the holds as a job lot, and would be keen to do a good deal. I am based in the Midlands but would be prepared to meet up as I think postage would be expensive...let me know I am going through all today and will have photos and total number of holds..

Paul B

• forum hero
#4 Re: Wanted: Holds
January 06, 2017, 09:31:46 am
Hi Ben
I really want to sell all of the holds as a job lot, and would be keen to do a good deal. I am based in the Midlands but would be prepared to meet up as I think postage would be expensive...let me know I am going through all today and will have photos and total number of holds..

I'll PM you.

Paul B

• forum hero
#5 Re: Wanted: Holds
January 06, 2017, 01:49:15 pm
If Paul doesn't want them all then I'm also interested.

Where are you based? If it's too far away from Reading where I'm based would you be willing to post some at my cost?

Ben

Ben, I've bought the lot off Mark. If for any reason they don't work at the angle of my (proposed) board or if there's too many etc. I'll post them up here.

Bouldering Ben

#6 Re: Wanted: Holds
January 06, 2017, 04:51:48 pm
Okay, thanks for letting me know. My board is 80% full I'm just looking for 30-40 more to fill the gaps and some for spares.

Please do let me know if you have any you don't want.

Ben

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal