UKBouldering.com

Peak / Yorks sport early August? (Read 1426 times)

Muenchener

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Peak / Yorks sport early August?
July 19, 2016, 09:11:32 am
Visiting family in .uk with my son in August (possibly our last chance to do it without a visa), and I’m being kicked out of my sister’s for a few days so that Auntie & Nephew can have some quality time together without dad getting in the way.

Soooo … anybody up for a couple of days during the first week in August? Haven’t done much trad lately & won’t be bringing a rack, so I’m more inclined towards sport. Currently redpointing in the low 7’s. My sister is in Norfolk, so I’d be open for anything in the Peak or Yorkshire – anything else unfeasibly far away, much as I’d love to get to Wales again some time.

(What’s WCJ Cornice like at the moment? I have a project there)

Edit to add: btw am in the Alps at a hut for the next couple of days so won't see any replies before the weekend

Muenchener

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#1 Re: Peak / Yorks sport early August?
August 04, 2016, 07:41:58 am
Bump.

Anybody up for some Peak sport tomorrow (Friday)?

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#2 Re: Peak / Yorks sport early August?
August 04, 2016, 07:57:13 am
Are you on Facebook? There are some active lift and partner groups. If you connect with me I'll add you to the main sport climbing one

Muenchener

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#3 Re: Peak / Yorks sport early August?
August 04, 2016, 08:43:37 am
Thanks Shark. I do have a facebook account but I don't really actively use it, don't think it would be worth signing up to a group just for one day. Have rented a pad from the Works, am off to tick some grit classics today in the excellent non-summer connies.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal