UKBouldering.com

[Peak][White Edge][White Ace/Diamond White Direct Finish][7B+] (Read 1976 times)

El Mocho

• forum abuser
Did a little direct finish to the original Diamond White. Not seen that it's been done before and not actually that eliminate.

Start on big flake in roof as for DW, out to the mono on lip and holds in that area then continue in same line through the next roof above using crimpy things on the lip for R hand and up leftish to a shot hole for L. Use what looks like a big break for R as intermediate (for some reason I couldn't pull on it) to snatch again to the top.

It basically keeps R of the crimps/mini ledge used on DW left (and all the others?) for hands and feet and also R of the ripples used on Cream but this was due to how it climbed rather than deliberately eliminating them.

I have a photo of the line on my phone but don't think it really needs uploading. Klem was busy Tweeting so he forgot to record the ascent.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
Nice one Ben.
Did you like my patio?

El Mocho

• forum abuser
seemed a nice bit of patio, not been before so no idea what it used to be like. I had no pad so just flattened the bracken onto your lovely flat patio and it was all go.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
I've only been there the once too. The patio was something to keep me warm on a bitterly cold day as much as anything else. Glad it got some use.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal