the shizzle > news

Megoswad

<< < (4/74) > >>

Andy F V2.0:
Any info on number of tries, what he thought of the grade etc?

Doylo:
He must repent his sins and bow down under Liquid Ambar, kissing the crozzle before scaling the golden overhang of bullet hard pristine limestone. As he tops out and looks across at the golden light on the Diamond he will have finally achieved enlightenment and then I'll let him do The Big Crunch proj.

haydn jones:
Took him several attempts. But did all the moves static on RP. And then got on kabaah. Fell off touching the flake on his first rp. I left then assume he's  gonna have another go. He opted for the original steve mac beta on the uper crux. Really impressive stuff. Nobody asked about the grade. Don't  think anybody really cared. You climb hubble for the name not the grade

Scouse D:

--- Quote from: haydn jones on May 31, 2016, 07:47:35 pm --- Nobody asked about the grade. Don't  think anybody really cared. You climb hubble for the name not the grade

--- End quote ---

Someone should have asked.

DAVETHOMAS90:
This is potentially a bit of a call out to everyone else. It could be really interesting, what happens next - well, could be, if conditions weren't so fickle. Style of ascent too. Will anyone else following, eschew the knee pad? It will be an interesting situation, if the historic interpretation becomes "de rigueur".

I know all of this has been thrown about before, but the pad/sans pad debate seems more relevant, but still hanging. No right answer of course.

Despite the grade, I've got to say that I think this is surely significant, as much for the rarity and historic aspects. I'm probably stating the obvious.

Would have been great to see. Any more photos/video?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version