the shizzle > MoonBoard

Moonboard - climbing by numbers or rather LED lights

(1/39) > >>

shark:
What a frickin brilliant innovation - especially for those like me befuddled when confronted with a woodie with an immediate desire to run for the hills

Anyone used this down the schoolroom yet ? How well does it work in pracrice

Reviewed by Robin of Greenwood on UKC: www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=8014

dave:

--- Quote from: shark on April 04, 2016, 01:49:32 pm ---Anyone used this down the schoolroom yet ?

--- End quote ---

It's been up all winter and I've never seen anyone on it. Mind you that was the case before the lights were fitted too.

slackline:

--- Quote from: shark on April 04, 2016, 01:49:32 pm ---What a frickin brilliant innovation - especially for those like me befuddled when confronted with a woodie with an immediate desire to run for the hills

--- End quote ---

I'm curious if it was Saquatch's mate Chad who first did this out in Alaska that has stimulated its subsequent development and incorporation into the official Moon Board.

Saquatch's post about it here in the forum bringing attention to it is dated the same as a post on the Moon Blog about it.  Both are 16th January 2015.

T_B:

--- Quote from: dave on April 04, 2016, 02:10:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: shark on April 04, 2016, 01:49:32 pm ---Anyone used this down the schoolroom yet ?

--- End quote ---

It's been up all winter and I've never seen anyone on it. Mind you that was the case before the lights were fitted too.

--- End quote ---

Ben is on it every time I go in for lunch. The app is pretty cool - you just swipe across problems and the lights change on the board.

highrepute:

--- Quote from: slackline on April 04, 2016, 02:40:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: shark on April 04, 2016, 01:49:32 pm ---What a frickin brilliant innovation - especially for those like me befuddled when confronted with a woodie with an immediate desire to run for the hills

--- End quote ---

I'm curious if it was Saquatch's mate Chad who first did this out in Alaska that has stimulated its subsequent development and incorporation into the official Moon Board.

Saquatch's post about it here in the forum bringing attention to it is dated the same as a post on the Moon Blog about it.  Both are 16th January 2015.

--- End quote ---

Chad developed the system Ben is using. it says so in the video in the UKC article.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version