the shizzle > two wheel spiel

Motorbike pr0n

<< < (2/129) > >>

Dave Mayes:

--- Quote from: Baron on April 20, 2016, 07:15:02 pm ---YBR125

--- End quote ---

I had a ybr125 for a few years, the thing was perfect. Never heard anyone say a bad word about them.

Only problem was the stock tyres, which you can change for michelines. Actually it had leaky fork seals aswell from imperfections in the metal of the forks, not a big problem.

Still, it was a great bike. Did 80 downhill with the wind behind you...

--- Quote from: Baron on April 20, 2016, 07:15:02 pm ---Looking for advice on helmet/gloves/jacket/pants too.

--- End quote ---

If you're Sheffield based, I got some cheap 2nd hand leathers from a place on Broadfield Rd, near Richtone Music.

Baron:
YBR looks perfect for what I want initially - cheap, good mpg and won't kill me.

Yes, I'm in Sheffield and will check out the place on Broadfield Rd.

Thanks.

Nibile:
The YBR is a lovely bike indeed. I would buy one if I hadn't already two bikes...

The Kawa looked good!

nik at work:
Practice week is here. A few days ago I repaired Michael Rutgers fuel tank and today it was John McGuiness's turn for some fuel tank mods.
This is his superbike sans seat and fuel tank:
https://flic.kr/p/HE6NcK

I'll get you some more photos over the coming week Nibs.

Nibile:
So psyched about the TT, lucky bastard!
I think this year I could watch it in streaming!
Saw McGuinness Honda at a bike show last January, beautiful machine. They had cleverly left it uncleaned, so it was full of splashed mosquitos, grass and oil. Marvel. The hyper-reinforced swingarm was a work of art.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version