the shizzle > two wheel spiel

Motorbike pr0n

<< < (3/129) > >>

Nibile:
On a completely different level, with the help of my mechanic I finally mounted the new front brake pump, brake oil tank and aero brake tubes on my bike. The devil is in the details.

steveri:
After a couple of Honda step-throughs in my youth I've developed a dirty fascination with 'Custom Cubs'...

Nibile:
 :punk:

nik at work:

--- Quote from: Nibile on June 02, 2016, 01:36:53 pm ---Saw McGuinness Honda at a bike show last January, beautiful machine. They had cleverly left it uncleaned, so it was full of splashed mosquitos, grass and oil. Marvel. The hyper-reinforced swingarm was a work of art.

--- End quote ---
My McGuinness claim to fame is last year the night before the senior race I was welding up and modifying his damaged radiator. No radiator, no race. We got it fixed and he went on to win BOOM!!
It's actually pretty surprising how minimally the teams travel, I mean McGuiness is an A-list rider and in one of the biggest teams at the TT and yet for two bikes they only bring one spare radiator!! We're not complaining though, we get plenty of work from it...
Saw a Vyrus today, a spectacular looking thing, sadly it was broken down at the side of the road with an iratre owner which sort of spoilt the image.

--- Quote ---YBR looks perfect for what I want initially - cheap, good mpg and won't kill me.
--- End quote ---
I've got a YBR, nice bike, comfy, easy to ride, reliable and simple. There's a reason every riding school in the world seems to use them as the go to learner. Probably about to upgrade to a Hornet shortly (and I have plans for customisation...)

Falling Down:
I'm pretty sure our Crossfit loving Mark S's father or grandfather in law has won one of the TT races.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version