the shizzle > two wheel spiel

Motorbike pr0n

(1/128) > >>

Nibile:
In order to stop polluting the YYFY thread ( :sorry:) I've started this one, to share pics of people's real or dream bikes, current projects and elbow-dragging action.
I've mounted my new rearsets. Shame it hasn't stopped raining since last Wednesday. Things are getting really nice, next it will be CNC machined Ergal top steering plate, aeronautic brakes tubes, slimmed down fuel tank. Not climbing on rock anymore, not driving miles to do the umpteenth lap on a boulder, where would I throw money otherwise?
 :devangel:

pedane4 by Nibile, on Flickr

pedane3 by Nibile, on Flickr

pedane2 by Nibile, on Flickr

pedane by Nibile, on Flickr

DAVETHOMAS90:
Nice looking machine,  :beer2:
and I'm guessing, quite light. I've been considering getting another bike myself.

I'd always dreamt of scratching my way through the Peak, to Crag X, with rockboots and chalk bag, having a boulder, and thrashing back. In reality, the bouldering never happened  ;D

Are you a single guy Lore? Looks like a Rotax

Nibile:
I have actually a girlfriend Dave, but as we all know, we are all single when riding our bikes.
 8)
It's - was - a 1999 Suzuki SV 650 S. Carburetors.
As you see, I am after look and not performance, the original engine makes 76 HP and, despite being laughed at by most people, they are more than enough for me. Each time I go riding I try to be smooth and always have a perfect body positioning. The exact opposite of what I look for in my climbing.

Get a new bike!
Cheers for your comment!

Baron:
I'm considering my first bike, mainly for the commute initially with the odd weekend ride chucked in.
Learnt to ride with my history teacher when I was 15.
My total experience since then is a ride on the back of a CBR750 in 1993 and that's it.

Models I've looked at include:
CBF125
CBR125
CG125
YBR125
KTM duke 125

I'm thinking CG125 for a while, then CBR300, which is only a little more than the 125.

Looking for advice on helmet/gloves/jacket/pants too.

Evil:
Here's the only bike I've ever owned. I actually got rid of it a few years ago now, but have recently been thinking I really want a bike again, so this thread is nicely timed. My bike was a ZR250 grey import which was never actually sold in the UK, and thus made me hated intensely by any bike garage I visited. It finally got too unreliable and hated by mechanics everywhere, and I wasn't using it much, so I got rid of it. It was a super fun little bike though, crazy high revving - made a good noise  :punk:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version