UKBouldering.com

UKB Power club week 303 7th to 13th Dec 2015 (Read 10937 times)

36chambers

• forum hero
Sun - Pilgrimage to Armscliff in search of dry rock, sort of found some. Met Will and others (36 chambers?). Nearly didn't do Dolphin Belly Slap, couldn't commit to the top of Barley Mow and finally realised my inflexibility needs addressing on Opus. Rained off to Hunters Inn to find it served Absolution, weekend saved.

I'm assuming you were the guy that Will said "Hi Guy" to. I was sporting glasses, a bright orange hat and bad technique. Nice to have met you :wave:

Likewise to andy_e. On a side note, Andy if you do see the guy with the Whitehouses/Brimham footage again, can you press him to upload it or to let you do it :)

andy_e

• forum hero
Ah, so that was you, the guy falling off in an amusing manner every time! I'll ask Martin but he's an old man and can barely use a computer. Maybe I'll get him to bring it to the wall tomorrow and I'll grab it off him to make a video over the Christmas holidays.

36chambers

• forum hero
cheers

Ah, so that was you, the guy falling off in an amusing manner every time!

it's about the only thing I'm good at.

tomtom

• forum hero
I miss the cliff :(

Its been a while since I was last there :(

filz

• addict
Busy work week for me and not much time for training so I did some random finishers and tried tabata.

Mon: tabata
Tue: warm up with some military press and overhead walks. Than some finishers
Wed: finishers
Thu: board climbing with a friend. It was a very good session. Repeated some problems I had climbed only once or twice and some good goes on the ones I haven't yet climbed.
Fri: tabata
Sat: rings and bodyweight: ring rows, handstands, tuck planche, L-sits, ab wheel
Sun: fb max hangs.

k2ted

• player
Last to the party as usual but need to records. First 6 was back under the belt and managing v4's quite well.
Mon - Boulder uk up to v4
Friday - Boulder uk as above, never felt so light...

Slow progress after few years off but movement feels better. Just need finger strength now.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
Thu: board climbing with a friend. It was a very good session. Repeated some problems I had climbed only once or twice and some good goes on the ones I haven't yet climbed.
Yes it was very good indeed. Not as good as those sessions fueled by panettone and prosecco, but very good nonetheless.
 :2thumbsup:

filz

• addict

Yes it was very good indeed. Not as good as those sessions fueled by panettone and prosecco, but very good nonetheless.
 :2thumbsup:

Well I have the prosecco ready. Waiting for panettone. Should arrive before Christmas [emoji6]

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

ashtond6

• obsessive maniac

LTG - 8a?

non descript week really, been ill AGAIN!

M - numerous problems at Burbage, most happy with Banana Reverse 7A
T - rest
W - Indoor problems, climbed really well, flashed loads of V4s at a gym where I normally have to work them
T - Rest
F - Rest
S - Ill @ Raven Tor, played on Sardine until it got wet
S - Wet at Stanage, went to the works & did some murples

Now looking for winter / spring Spain trip partners if anyone is interested! Late Feb up to Peak lime season, probably 7a-7b+

nik at work

• forum hero
I've not posted for a couple of weeks, and for dull reasons am going to remain out of the training game until the new year. Bon chance with the christmas crushing beasts, I plan to rejoin the fold come the new year (Sharkathon here we come...)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal