UKBouldering.com

Building steps down to cellar (with retaining walls) (Read 4090 times)

Teaboy

• forum hero
Have you spoken to building regs (and possibly planning although this may be permitted development)? If you were to do the work without them you’d probably get away with it but when it comes time to sell….

Depending on the council they might do a pre-visit for free.

peewee

• obsessive maniac
  • Wilko Baggins
  • If in doubt, Lock it out (Dynamically)

I was chatting to Peewee the other day and someone was having to arrange £400 crane hire for a day as they'd misjudged the width of a newly acquired hot tub / sex pond and needed to lift it over the house instead of getting it past the side  :tumble:

Peewee has a sex pond?
(and can't use a measuring tape)

Unfortunately not, only a regular pond full of frogs that the local cat population like to hunt.

Paul B

• forum hero
I've got visions of you sat in a plastic sand pit filled full of water with a foot pump declaring it 'just as good'.

tomtom

• forum hero
I've got visions of you sat in a plastic sand pit filled full of water with a foot pump declaring it 'just as good'.

Surely a bike pump being operated furiously under the water would be more fitting? ;)

ali k

• junky
How’s my request for advice about building steps turned into a discussion about sex ponds???  :shrug:

That’s the bloody internet for you… :lol:

36chambers

• forum hero
How’s my request for advice about building steps turned into a discussion about sex ponds???  :shrug:

That’s the bloody internet for you… :lol:

Looking forward to seeing how your pond turns out. I'm thinking of getting one for myself now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal