the site > site notices and updates

Wiki is now working again....kind of...

(1/6) > >>

Bubba:

The wiki has now been upgraded and I believe it's working correctly, though the upload permissions are locked down for the time being due to some recent security issues - if anyone wants to upload anything please contact me.

The main problem is that I can't seem to get any non-default themes to work correctly so we're stuck with the rather ugly default "Vector" theme for the time being.

slackline:
Currently get a 404 on http://ukbouldering.com/wiki that is linked from the top of the page.

Muesli:
I get a list of the wiki highlights but when I try to go into any topic get the following
Not FoundThe requested URL /wiki was not found on this server.Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at ukbouldering.com Port 80

slackline:

--- Quote from: Muesli on October 28, 2015, 02:41:06 pm ---I get a list of the wiki highlights but when I try to go into any topic get the following
--- End quote ---

The Wiki highlights are part of the forum.

--- Quote from: Muesli on October 28, 2015, 02:41:06 pm ---Not FoundThe requested URL /wiki was not found on this server.Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at ukbouldering.com Port 80

--- End quote ---

Thats the 404 error I mentioned.

The Wiki hasn't been reinstated yet pending a few security fixes (via Bubba on Twatter a week or so ago).  The data hasn't been lost though and it will return.

ukb:
OK, the wiki is sort of working again ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version