UKBouldering.com

Fire in Font (Read 2721 times)

Baldy

• obsessive maniac
  • Low Bawler
    • CBclimbing
Fire in Font
July 11, 2015, 11:31:09 am
Looks like there has been a fire in font.

The only article I could get online was this one : http://www.leparisien.fr/espace-premium/seine-et-marne-77/incendies-dans-le-massif-des-trois-pignons-11-07-2015-4935927.php

but you can't read all of it, or google translate it.

So I painstakingly typed it from a tablet (where you can read the whole article) into google translate.

Plusieurs incendies se sont declares ce vendredi apres midi en foret de fontainebleau, notamment dans le massif des trois pignons.

Le premiere, assez violent s'est produit pres du village de noisy-sur-ecole. ,dans un lieu emblematique du massif, les Sables du cul de chien, vers 16:00 heures, dans un secteur escarpe, et dont difficile d'acces pour les pompiers. La Maitrise du fue a d'ailleurs necessite la presence d'un helicoptere, afin d'etablir une surveillance de l'avancee du fue.

En tout, ce sont 5000 m2 de pins et broussailles qui ont ete detruits. Un autre incedie s'est declare a 17 heures, sur la colline dite du potala, un secteur tres frequente par les varappeurs. en tout, ce sont une cinquantaine de pompiers qui ont ete mobilises

Several fires were declared Friday after noon Fontainebleau forest, including the massive three gears.

The first, quite violent occurred near the village of noisy-sur-ecole. In an emblematic place of the massif, the Sands of dog ass, around 16:00 hours, in a steep area, and whose difficult access for firefighters. The Mastery of fue has also need the presence of a helicopter, to establish a monitoring of advanced fue.

In all, there are 5000 m2 of pines and bushes that have been destroyed. Another incedie has declared 17 hours on the so-called Potala hill, a very sector frequented by rock climbers. in all, there are about fifty firefighters have been mobilized

Duma

• forum hero
#1 Re: Fire in Font
July 11, 2015, 12:09:42 pm
sands of dog ass *sn**ger*

I know I shouldn't laugh

finbarrr

• obsessive maniac
#2 Re: Fire in Font
July 11, 2015, 12:59:51 pm
is it too late to mention that as of last week all fire is forbidden in the forest, including cigarettes ?

tc

• junky
#3 Re: Fire in Font
July 11, 2015, 03:20:25 pm
I love machine translation. It keeps me in a job.

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
#4 Re: Fire in Font
July 12, 2015, 09:47:25 am
I can't find if it's extended throughout the whole of vallee de la mee.... Or back to sabots...

Ceteinly with the potential of soil destabilisation this could cause a lot of areas being fenced off to allow for new tree growth...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal