UKBouldering.com

For Sale: Edelrid Typhoons - BNWT - UK7 / EU41 (Read 1194 times)

Durbs

• forum hero
Price: £46

Took advantage of EpicTV's recent sale and picked up some Edelrid Typhoons and Tenaya Oasis - I already have a pair of Typhoons which have worn through but thought the Oasis would be a good shoe for more demanding problems as my Typhoons are more on the "comfort" fit.

However the Tenayas are so comfortable on me I don't think I'll need the Typhoons - so might as well sell them.

Priced as what I paid for them plus £2 for P&P.
I haven't even put them on my feet as I already knew they'd fit.

In terms of comparison fit-wise, the best fitting shoe I've worn in terms of tight-but-wearable are Katanas in EU38 (Katana sizing is whack, I couldn't even get my foot into the Solution 38) - these Typhoons fit perfectly in length, but are a bit higher volume - I have to really crank the straps to get them snug and even then the heel never felt rock solid.
So if you're a fan of Katanas but find them too low volume/narrow - I'd say these are ideal :D

Generally a very good all-round shoe (hence buying them again), perform really well on plastic and grit on pockets, edges and smears.

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
That's only £4.27 more expensive than EpicTV.

Durbs

• forum hero
Really? Have they put the price down again?
My receipt says £44.89 and that was with their members discount... The fiends.

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
Sorry but I couldn't help myself...think the exchange rate may be against you now.

Durbs

• forum hero
Bum, pesky Euro... ok er...

£40

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal