UKBouldering.com

CWIF 2015 (Read 13744 times)

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
#25 Re: CWIF 2015
March 09, 2015, 08:56:00 pm
Being a fellow suffering low bandwidth neighbour of the works and having the full knowledge of the internet connection available via the fuckwits at BT, despite 2 years of promises, I am amazed they got any live feed going at all.

I thought it was brilliant and the presentation at the end deserved of some kind of award.

The problems looked disgusting though, typical percy.

Do you mean that some competitors were reduced to technique?

duncan

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#26 Re: CWIF 2015
March 09, 2015, 10:56:57 pm
I only watched the final, enjoyed the coverage. Thought the problems looked great, a real variety of styles and strengths tested. Loved watching Megos stroll across the slab, he's not just got strong fingers. Two climbing at once didn't work for me for the reasons stated above. Perhaps stagger the start by a minute so flash attempts always get coverage if only one climbing at a time would make it too protracted.

Jon Partridge was a good commentator at one of the World Cup events, I didn't think much of the two yesterday.

gingerninja

• menacing presence
#27 Re: CWIF 2015
March 14, 2015, 11:24:33 am
here's some cwif pics for you to peruse

qualifying http://www.domworrall.co.uk/dom/cwif/

semis and finals http://www.domworrall.co.uk/dom/cwifsunday/

Paul B

• forum hero
#28 Re: CWIF 2015
March 14, 2015, 05:13:10 pm
There are some really nice shots in there (I like the one of Shauna framed between the vols). Were they your Quadra's I saw (via the live feed)? If so my G.A.S. is envious.

I've always thought the Messenger photos of Andy Early at the CWIF were great with the sun streaming in through the windows and one hell of a chalk cloud, climbing must've been grim that day!

gingerninja

• menacing presence
#29 Re: CWIF 2015
March 15, 2015, 03:07:31 pm
thanks paul, the shauna one too. it was alex with the quadras, i just had a couple of flash guns on stands.

i know the shot you mean with the dust cloud. i really moody shot.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal