UKBouldering.com

Aims for 2014 (Read 86958 times)

Zods Beard

• forum abuser
#250 Re: Aims for 2014
January 03, 2015, 08:24:10 pm

On a brighter note I ticked some good life goals... Won the fantasy footy 2013/14, bought a house in Glan Conwy (10 mins from Parisellas and with amazing views), got a pay rise, learnt to climb on pillbox (and how to crimp again) and got engaged! :)

Genius! Out of all those life goals fantasy footie comes 1st!! Waddage.

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
#251 Re: Aims for 2014
January 07, 2015, 09:29:05 am
Aims: there's no point putting down grade related goals as I'll spend all year chasing them anyway. So, less numeric goals:

The Quarryman. Didn't manage to get on it. I think finding a partner for this is the crux. Anyone interested?

Do as many of the things on my current list of unclimbed projects as possible. Think of good names (or bad puns) for them. Go exploring, and find rock that would actually be worth cleaning/climbing. Climb it. Cleaned and abbed more than I actually managed to climb but did manage some linkups at Cheddar and Forest Rock which I think were well worth the effort. Will have to move on to non-link-up projects next year.

F8a on trad gear.Nope. Wanted to try and get Point Blank done but a shoulder injury got in the way.

Try hard-for-me multipitch sport routes, in Chorro/Verdon.Two trips to the Verdon, and I love it. Best bit was explaining to people in the campsite that yes, we had a portaledge, and no, we hadn't got lost on the way to Yosemite....

Catch up with High Repute on 8a.nu bouldering. Stay ahead on routes.  :boxing: Have given up on 8a.nu points as they are addictive. Suspect I'm nowhere near on bouldering though!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal