UKBouldering.com

Best cloud-based free sales management platform (Read 1949 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Best cloud-based free sales management platform
November 26, 2014, 01:40:20 pm
Just thought I'd tap into the pool of competent IT minds.

Does anybody have a recommendation of a good free cloud-based sales pipeline tracker? I used to use Pipedrive in my previous job which was great although there was a charge. Since there always appears to be a free equivalent of these things for single user usage, I wondered what might be the best tool for the job.

Any advice gratefully received folks.

rginns

• junky
  • Holds innit
    • Strongholds
We used to use Dynamics, but it's overly complicated and takes a lot of set up, so that was shelved some time back. I've heard good things about salesforce but have no first hand experience.

I now use Podio which is pretty flexible for project based stuff, and although more of a Task management tool rather than a pure CRM system it still gives good value for customer management. Probably not the best if you're after something purely figures based i.e. if you wanted to export quotes vs sales etc.

Monolith

• forum hero
That's brilliant thanks for that squire. I did actually start the ball rolling with Podio a while back but for some (forgotten) reason I never progressed with it. Quite possibly due to distraction! I'll definitely look at that option again.

rginns

• junky
  • Holds innit
    • Strongholds
Good luck!  :great:

bigtuboflard

• forum abuser
Salesforce is very good and i would say a equal to Dynamics CRM. I did a proof of concept on them both for my company a couple of years ago and whilst Dynamics came out marginally on top, it was mostly due to Microsoft integration at the time. We are now re-looking at Salesforce as cloud services are much more acceptable to our contract holders than they were a few years back. Only thing i honestly can't remember is the cost; you can get trials of it I am sure but depends for how long and if you are willing to pay thereafter.

Monolith

• forum hero
Thanks all. Looking like opensource options are fairly limited here. Will feedback with a post if I find anything of interest along the way.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal