UKBouldering.com

UKB power club week 241 22nd Sep - 28th Sep (Read 7389 times)

Duncan Disorderly

• Administrator
  • forum abuser
  • Stealth Punter

Well done - you did better than me over there.

Glad you've got your psyche back - if you've got some to spare I could do with it

Cheers Simon... You... not psyched???? Fuck! You'll be telling me that Dense actually goes climbing, Sloper has lost weight or that Fiend isn't opinionated next  :lol:

Kalymnos will sort you out... I've come to the conclusion that I just needed a trip somewhere amazing to reinvigorate me (off to Finale for October Half Term - Will probably be shit again but psyche is high  ;) )

: D

abarro81

• forum hero
Glad you've got your psyche back - if you've got some to spare I could do with it

These should do it:

a dense loner

• forum hero
Climbing? What's the point in that shit? As long as there's somewhere to drink coffee I'm happy, apart from in coffee shops where it's boring cos there's nobody climbing

a dense loner

• forum hero
Ps trip sounds good dunc. Glad you've got your psych back, comedy clubs been costing me a fortune  ;)

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
I expected to be shit and get up a few 6's but knew it'd be ace... 

I go and have one of the best trips in recent memory...
So you went just with the pure goal of having an ace trip....and had an ace trip  :P ::) :)

tomtom

• forum hero
Late entry from me - sorry.

Busy week this week.... but for last...

M:

Tu: Woodwell and Trowbarrow. Time to see how I was on projects there. In short - shit. :) Flailed on Pit problem - then it started to rain.... went to Woodwell, flailed on Twisted until it started to rain there. Went home....

W:

Thu: Bit of an epic driving day - Hull > Horncastle (30 miles EAST of Lincoln..) > Sheffield > Manchester. Stopped at Decathlog and finally finally got some bouldering trousers! Stopped at BBG West on the way back to Manc - fired up for some West Side Story attemptage.. very light rain - and after about 4-5 serious attempts started to roll the skin on my LH index tip and decided to give up... home..

Fr: Andy Popp tempted me out to try his new highball project at Harmers - and I half heartedly went along. I wanted to catch up with Andy but wasn't really in a crimpy wall mood.. Anyway, I managed to do two V4's to the right of the problem Andy was working - and they felt good... maybe I had my crimp on after all.. So started working the problem with Andy - and found a different way of doing the first move (which worked for my height) that is great - super balancy - then got shut down further up. Andy did the problem \o/ write up here: http://ukbouldering.com/board/index.php/topic,24798.0.html

Sa: Fingers were lacking skin - but I was psyched by getting close to Andys problem on Fri - so went back... made progress but bottled it on the final hardish move (rocking up). Probably be happier with a spotter etc... as below (same vid on the pages linked above). I split my left index tip on this attempt - so decided to call it a day at that point - disappointing - I'm left wondering what would have happened if I'd just tried a bit harder on that rock over....

Su:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal