places to visit > uk and eire

Woodhouse Scar?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fiend:
Blah. Worth going for the convenience and it's sheltered nature maybe, rather than any real quality - it ain't Shipley  :wink:  Although a bit less convenient since the stupid cunts in the council split the road in half (WHY?? You fucking knobbers!!).

The mid grade routes are quite pleasant lol.

Bonjoy:
Piton Crack is bo to the power 10

Jim:

--- Quote from: "Fiend" ---Although a bit less convenient since the stupid cunts in the council split the road in half (WHY?? You fucking knobbers!!).
--- End quote ---

This was done to stop the boy-racers that were apparently racing up and down the road in the middle of the night.

In defence of woodhouse scar , its not the nicest place to go, but there are some good problems and its only a 10 second walk in

Mike_H:
Squeek, if you want a guided tour. Give me a shout, it is 2 minutes from my house.

Just to echo everyone elses comments, it is a bit of a shit hole. But if you can see past the aesthetics there is some good climbing to be had.

Fiend:

--- Quote ---This was done to stop the boy-racers that were apparently racing up and down the road in the middle of the night.
--- End quote ---

Hmmmmmm okay I guess that's a fair reason. Even so, why not have some serious speedbumps or a couple of speed cameras??

I just get so fed up with the Sheffield council ruining every fucking road down here that it sours me to anywhere it happens elsewhere, too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version