UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club week 291 7th Sept - 13th Sept 2015 (Read 28153 times)

Kingy

• forum hero
That is a long shake out before the traverse left Simon, I don't remember it being that good a rest. Just a thought but would it be better to just have one chalk of each hand then go?

Doylo

• forum hero
First go in 2007! It literally is Sharks Dawn Wall.  Do you have a tally of the number of days?

kelvin

• forum hero
First go in 2007! It literally is Sharks Dawn Wall.  Do you have a tally of the number of days?

This is were we need a soundbite of the darts man shouting "180!"

petejh

• forum hero
That is a long shake out before the traverse left Simon, I don't remember it being that good a rest. Just a thought but would it be better to just have one chalk of each hand then go?

It's been a 7 year shake-out there. Some obviously get it back more slowly than others but that's still a bit lengthy - one year per hand and go.

tomtom

• forum hero
See Shark - climb faster!

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1

:-\

I did shake out for a longer time than normal that time. I felt pretty comfortable and got further on the redpoint so maybe there is a connection! and an equally strong case for shaking out even longer.

In general two of my natural strengths are bridging and recovery at rests so I would expect to be there longer than most on average would.

Think I will just continue to go on feel when I'm there.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1

No. I could go through my UKC exercise diary to find out. Would be tedious and take a while. Also a bit scared to find out TBH   

Footwork

• forum abuser
  • Living With Wads
    • Living With Wads
I wonder if the number of car trips tops those of Malc  :popcorn:

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
Car trips isn't objective. I'd go with miles driven.

petejh

• forum hero
Just had a chance to watch Shark v Oak. Bloody ell so close!! Brilliant stuff, well solid. To the chains!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal