UKBouldering.com

Font + Paris Catacombs: Tue June 3rd - 8th (Read 982 times)

paulo999

(Firstly, as it's my first post, I should say hello folks. I'm a noob both here and to climbing. I seem to have properly caught the bug; currently trying to crack the V1/2s at the Arch.)

So:

A chance to have some fun both ascending and descending.

PM or post here if you're interested or have any questions.

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday at Font, then on Saturday the option to join me on a 24 hour adventure underneath Paris, through to Sunday Morning.

Here's the plan. People would be welcome to dip in and out of it, travel with me (dawdling) or independently, whatever suits. I can take kit in the van, e.g. crash mats.

Monday June 2nd: Travel to Northern France (Dep. Brixton 08:30; Arr. Dieppe 16:30). Head south and camp.

Tuesday June 3rd: Get to Font, make camp, climb.

Wed - Fri: Climb. Evening option to spend a few hours in a gobsmacking disused underground sand quarry.

Sat: Me & van strike camp, head to Paris. 24 Hours underground in the 'Great South Network'. 280 km of tunnels and spaces 30m below Paris. History, bones, art, music, food, booze and meeting up with local cataphiles. Or you can stay in Font and climb more, of course. :)

Mon-Tue: I'll be ambling back up to Dieppe with an overnight camping stop. Ferry arrives back Tuesday 21:00 at Newhaven, and I'll then drive straight back to London.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal