UKBouldering.com

free standing traning wall,beastmaker,75 holds. (Read 14907 times)

Jjsims

• regular
Free standing moon board /traning wall with 75 plastic holds £90 or £65 posted for just the holds  for just the holds also a beastmaker 2000 for £55 posted pics on request.

tomtom

• forum hero
you've got some mail..

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
Just in case that doesn't go through, I'd be interested in the board and holds. What are the dimensions of the Moon Board?

Jjsims

• regular
The board is 12x8 its 3 sheets of ply and its in london.

tomtom

• forum hero
Ah.. Fraid I'm out if it's London. :(

csl

• junky
I'll take it. London based. Will email.

miso soup

• obsessive maniac
I'll take the Beastmaker if whoever else is just having the board and holds.

Jjsims

• regular
Beastmaker sold

Jjsims

• regular
Wall still avaliable £30

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
Fraid it's a no go from me if it's in London

Ti_pin_man

• obsessive maniac
  • sometimes you see things & curse, damnit no gun
might be interested in holds, got a picture if still for sale?

Jjsims

• regular
All still avaluable £50 for everything.

Jjsims

• regular
Ok i think im giving up im sick of timewasters if you tell someone your going to be somewhere its good manners to let them know your not going to show up. I dont know if its something about climbers or if i just got unlucky with the people who were coming round tomorrow and never turned up.

a dense loner

• forum hero
Name and shame them then so if they say they'll do something for me I'll know not to believe them

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
I dont know if its something about climbers or if i just got unlucky with the people who were coming round tomorrow and never turned up.

How did you know they weren't going to turn up if you were meeting them the day after you wrote the above?  :shrug:

Jjsims

• regular
I dont know if your serious or your trying to be funny .

webbo

• forum hero
Slackers funny that will be as likely as someone turning up to buy your board. ;)

goonie

:wub:
Just to let you know this guy likes throwing stuff in the skip don't bother asking him or messaging him as he has told me it's more hassle than it's worth as I would have taken the lot today but apparently that's to late  Becker his past posts and he has history with this stuff, what a shame! :thumbsdown:

goonie

Sorry typo:

That should read checked past posts doh!! :slap:

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
I dont know if your serious or your trying to be funny .

I didn't realise they were mutually exclusive, but what you wrote didn't make sense to me (I highlighted what was confusing about it in case it wasn't clear to you).

Durbs

• forum hero
I'm one of the guilty party.

Been interested in it for a while, but needed a van to pick it up.

Was semi-booked in for last week, but got sniped by someone who could pick it up a day earlier so didn't book a van.
The wall then came back on to the market, but couldn't source a van on a Saturday having tried all day Friday and Saturday morning to find one.
I tried but failed.

Jjsims

• regular
No it wasnt clear to me but then i dont spend my time trolling through the internet looking for people to point at who i think are stupider than me. It seems like your cutting wit was wasted on me :sorry: but i hope it got your little chest puffed out a bit also you reminded me that no matter how bad things are how messed up your life theres always someone to kick you when your down.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
@Jjsims : I don't troll through the internet, but I do check UKBouldering regularly.  Nor did/do I  think you are stupid, I thought that in your frustrated state of being messed around that you probably made a typo and wrote "tomorrow" instead of "today" and that came across as contradictory and slightly amusing to me.  If you take highlighting this as an attempt to kick you when your down then thats your business as I've no idea what state your life is in. 

If you look at my contributions to  your other thread advertising your holds you'll see that I attempted to help you by pointing to instructions on how to post pictures to the thread as a number of people were asking for them and this would have meant anyone interested in the pictures could have seen them and saved you time from having to repeatedly email them to each person asking.

Regardless I hope things improve for you over the coming months, good luck.  :-*

goonie

I would also like to point out that I have also been victim to the OP's current state of mind and frustration with the use of public forums and IT in general, ideally wanted this wall and offered him £75 quid, that's more than the asking but apparently it's going to the tip "and that's that bye"

I don't know what I did to annoy him but I do wish him well in the future, I also did not know he was suffering or down and feel that him taking it out on others is neither fair or warranted from what I can see!

Climbers are a small community and it saddens me when things like this happen. I tried calling him but he did not want to speak to me! Hopefully we will bump into each other at the crag or wall and and maybe I can make sense of this and get to know him as at the moment I'm confused how or why a simple sale ended up like this.

All the best :)

Jjsims

• regular
You did nothing personely to annoy me and i certenly wasnt rude to you i was a prefect gentlemen but i appreciate your concern over my menthal state.Also and youll love this i still have the wall and someones coming around tommorow to pick it up im a gluten for punishment.

p.s the spelling mistakes are for slackline i thought i would give you a little boost.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal