the shizzle > bouldering

Boulder problems re-cleaned

<< < (2/23) > >>

slackline:

--- Quote from: Bonjoy on March 20, 2014, 02:38:10 pm ---Slackline- i'll edit relevant posts to avoid venue naming. Sadly the place is getting very overgrown. IMO it needs a certain level of covert traffic.

--- End quote ---

That would be a real shame if its lost to nature. I only managed to visit once before the current ban but thought it was a lovely spot with some great problems.  I've no objection to people doing their own thing though as long as its considerate to the sensitive nature of access (and I'm not insinuating you would do otherwise).

mark20:
I've cleaned Shy Boy at Chatsworth. Well worth doing, quite technical, font 7a ish

205Chris:

--- Quote from: mark20 on April 09, 2014, 08:45:57 pm ---I've cleaned Shy Boy at Chatsworth. Well worth doing, quite technical, font 7a ish

--- End quote ---

I thought it was totally brilliant. A little bit scrittly through lack of traffic but the sequence of climbing is amazing. It's also easy to traverse off at the break if you don't fancy the prospect of a green VS arete to get to the top.

It's not actually that high, just the landing is a bit slopey. Nice to have a spotter.

Bonjoy:
Good work. Did this years ago and thought it was great.

bolehillbilly:
Angel Falls at Seagull Tor was clean a few weeks ago.

I've recently cleaned T Bone Wilson, Chinese Cadbury Wolf and Tasty Yellow Beef at Black Garden.   Forest Casual should clean up quickly, not tried this one but the arête is clean both sides
Conditions have been okay in the shade on my 2 visits recently and the top sloper on T Bone has been well cleaned. 
I found it best to drop straight down the slope and then it's a flat 30m to the block.  I've pad rolled a path down through the undergrowth to lead the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version