the shizzle > bouldering

Boulder problems re-cleaned

<< < (3/23) > >>

Bonjoy:
Good work! You climbed many of them?

bolehillbilly:
Yes but couldn't do the sit start to T Bone.  Sussed the method now but it's pretty aggressive on the right groin and aggravates an already aggravated old injury (sorry excuse) - will have another visit in the Autumn - it should stay clean for a while now.  It still makes a really good 6c as a stand start.  CC Wolf was okay but I uncovered a side pull just under the moss line that you can see on BMC Guide photo which makes it a bit easier if used.  The description's brief - do you remember finishing with RH in the pocket or crossing and finishing as T Bone?
Great boulder.
Angel Falls is quality too. 

Bonjoy:
Think I finished further left than T bone, but it was a long time ago...

Tommy:

--- Quote from: Stubbs on March 20, 2014, 02:42:34 pm ---
Yeah I was pretty knackered by then and not up for stabbing into fingerlocks! Will get back at some point.

--- End quote ---

I did that problem and I ended up with an infected finger and had to go to the doctor! Good skin cruncher. Like a finger crack version of Savage me Softly at back of Stanage.

Bonjoy:
Everything except the  6b to the hole is cleaned on Black and Deckout butress (Blackwell Dale). The stuff on the right is much better than it looks. Haven't done B&D yet but that looks excellent. Emlyn added a great 7a highball to the left of this. Will put details and photo on new probs thread when he thinks of a name  :jab: (he didn't rate my suggestion of Young, Gifted and Black).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version