the shizzle > bouldering

Boulder problems re-cleaned

(1/23) > >>

Bonjoy:
As per Kristain's sensible suggestion, here's a sticky thread specifically for reporting problems that have been cleaned up.

I'll kick off with Face Arete in the Cratcliffe area  :-\. Cleaned yesterday. I also sealed the low foothold on the arete which was eroding badly.

slackline:

--- Quote from: Bonjoy on March 20, 2014, 01:05:13 pm ---I'll kick off with Face Arete in the Cratcliffe area. Cleaned yesterday. I also sealed the low foothold on the arete which was eroding badly.

--- End quote ---

Good work on the maintenance, but aren't there access issues in that area?

Wouldn't want the landowners getting wind of discrete activity that has gone unnoticed and then kicking up a fuss to the BMC.

Dave & Scouse D showing that Isla Grace is pretty clean at the moment (was in someones video they posted the other day too)...

--- Quote ---Decent roadside highball 6c/old E6 Isla Grace at Froggatt tonight. Thanks to the lads that cleaned this up, get it while its hot
--- End quote ---

Stubbs:
Me, Flax and some keen yoofs cleaned off the Percy's Roof block at Cratcliffe last sunday so hopefully that should stay in nick for a while. 72 is a nice steep 7A on good holds, P Crack looks horrendous!

Bonjoy:
Did P Crack again about a year ago. It's tricky but seemed right at 7b. It does get filthy again very quick!
Slackline- i'll edit relevant posts to avoid venue naming. Sadly the place is getting very overgrown. IMO it needs a certain level of covert traffic.

Stubbs:

--- Quote from: Bonjoy on March 20, 2014, 02:38:10 pm ---Did P Crack again about a year ago. It's tricky but seemed right at 7b.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I was pretty knackered by then and not up for stabbing into fingerlocks! Will get back at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version