UKBouldering.com

Steep Catalunya Crags Early April from Reus (Read 1740 times)

AlistairB

• addict
Hi guys, sorry for the predictable help me with my holiday thread but I could use some input from someone who knows Catalunya well as I've never been before.

Tempted by cheap flights to Reus my girlfriend and I are considering heading out at the start of April for just over a week. We'd rent a car so can be quite flexible. She's still recovering from a broken leg so essentially what we're after is steep stuff (the leg still hinders her a lot more on vert) 6c-7c that will be in good nick at this time of year. Also long or dodgy (steep/rough/scrambling) walk-ins are out but I've never found the Spanish to be big fans of that anyway!

What I know so-far is that Siurana is mostly pretty tech vert so not what we're after this time and Margalef is out as neither of us has any great love of pockets. Initial thoughts were Rodellar but I know that's quite dodgy early season, anyone got any idea if it's drying out currently? Terradets and specifically Bruixes sounds pretty ideal but I'm not entirely sure if there are other places in Lleida that would also fit these criteria?

Any suggestions on venues and where to base ourselves would be much appreciated.

AlistairB

• addict
Sorry, just realised this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it to destinations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal